Saturday, December 8, 2012

Publishing Apps...

... is not for impatient people.

My 'real' app was rejected because it contains sensitive content which is not allowed in countries like China. You'll wonder yourself as soon as the app is online and you'll see what it's about.

Here's the original text:
"The application contains sensitive political content and includes countries listed in Group 1 within Application Certification Requirement 3.10 in its targeted distribution. "


So I have to resubmit it and just select the unrestricted markets. Maybe it will be published by the end of next week. Meanwhile I'm localizing it to English (right now it's German only).

1 comment:

  1. I had to reupload my app 4 times cause of info like this. The description of the problem should be more complex imo

    ReplyDelete